Sunday, October 6, 2013

52/52

 photo 52project_sassyyear24.jpg
She paints with either hand, mouth open and spare hand waving in the air. The new (to her) easel was an early birthday present.

The final portrait as a one year old. I love where this project has taken me and I look forward to capturing her life as a two year old. My manual photography (and blogging) has taken a backseat lately as I've been busy establishing a Project Life album (and just doing Life...and making a baby). Looking back on these portraits I am reminded how precious they are, how glad I am to have taken the time to capture these moments, and how much they speak of our Little One.

Favourites from the second half of the project:
There's something that feels so olde worlde here
Poise 
The change
Enthusiasm 
Sweetness in a knitted bonnet (K's favourite)

A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, as a one year old.

Taking part in Jodi's weekly portrait series

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing one year. How wonderful to look upon these portraits. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is your album coming along?
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! What a great gift. Glad to hear you've been working on memory keeping projects, so important and will be so precious in years to come :) You've done so well to complete a full year of projects Claire xx

    ReplyDelete