Sunday, December 29, 2013

12/52 + 2/52

 photo wk121.jpg  photo wk21.jpg
Saskia: You've adjusted so well to life with a new baby brother. You read him stories, coo what's he doin' all the time, check his vitals (he got hans, he got eeeeyes, he got his jamas on) and tell him you love him (melt). But you've started being a whole lot cheekier with Dada and I. I just have to try and remember you are processing this change in your own way. We love you ever so much, little one.
Félix: Oh come on Mama. Big deal. Yawn.

A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, as a two year old.
A portrait of my son, once a week, every week, from birth.

Taking part in Jodi's weekly portrait series

1 comment:

  1. Saskia will adjust in time. I remember Grace being exactly the same when Sophie joined our family... and then she went back to her usual sweet self in the blink of an eye...and now the two of them are the best of friends (well, most of the time!) xx

    ReplyDelete