Wednesday, July 27, 2011

30 weeks

30 weeks

Wowers. It's been a pretty hectic week and I've been a bit neglectful on the blog front. Our bump pic was taken in a rush one morning and I've only just got around to uploading it. There are a number of major events we are preparing for at work and I've just found out I'll be acting Director for the next 4 weeks before I start my maternity leave. Yikes!

As much as I adore the people I work with and the industry I'm in, I'm really looking forward to the next stage: nesting & resting. Not long now, little one, and we'll have more time for pottering about, yoga, watching the bulbs flower (they are springing up everywhere now), reading books, quilting, sewing, smartening up your little corners in our house and preparing for your arrival.

This week:
I'm loving...vanilla ice cream (Connoisseur brand), pears, long baths, the little one's rolling movements across my belly, reading Ina May with Meu Amor in bed at night.
I'm loathing...this constant indigestion, my limited maternity wardrobe, potatoes, the smell of toast (weird).

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful little dress, is it a maternity one, or just nice and stretchy?! xx

    ReplyDelete