Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Press Here

As I've mentioned before, I have a large collection of childen's books which is very precious to me. I suppose my primary teacher mum influenced me in this respect, and now working in gallery eduaction with early childhood audiences I am continually exposed to many beautiful and unusual books.

Press Here is my latest favourite and my first choice for a child's birthday present. If you haven't seen it yet, I promise you it's a pretty magical number and worth seeking out...wonderfully interactive and a very clever and subtle way to learn about colour.

Press Here1

press Here2

press Here3

press Here4

press Here5

press Here6

(last two images appear further along in the book)


  1. Since I had Che I have purchased so very many beautiful picture books. He is the perfect excuse to create a fabulous children's library. This one will have to get added to the list!

  2. What a super sweet book. I must get a copy for my kids, they would love it!

  3. Oh yes! We love this book. Such a clever, simple, lovely interactive idea. Have you seen This is not a Box? Another simple clever goody that really draws out imagination.